Arden Lane is here to spoil you. We hope you love your purchase, but we understand that mistakes happen when you can’t try the garments on before buying. If you are not happy with your purchase, we accept returns for store credit only.
If you would like to order a different size, return your merchandise as soon as possible and we will issue you store credit if the items are deemed eligible according to the return requirements laid out below. Store credit can be used to order a different size or any of our other products.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the customer receiving the order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags, attached.
- Any products marked ‘SALE' cannot be returned.
- Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: swimwear, intimates, hair accessories, earrings,
Please note if you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return.
Returns From Australia
1. Please email ardenboutique@outlook and you will be sent a return form, download and print the return.
If you do not have access to a printer, you may also simply include your original paper invoice that came with your order. We need some way to identify the return as yours otherwise there can be major delays with processing your return.
If using the original Arden Lane packaging to return your item, please ensure the original post label is removed or fully covered to avoid delays in delivering your parcel back to our warehouse.
Arden Lane is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Arden Lane Boutique
PO BOX 1380